Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Whew

Well I didn't lose my job...thank God! I got docked for Feb 2 and 3 and I used three vacation days for Feb 8-10. I've been back to work since Feb 14th and so far all is good. I haven't missed a day and I haven't been late. I'm almost back to where i was last Sept 1st when I returned to work and totally calm. This weekend one of my cousins is having a housewarming party after moving into her own apartment and Im invited. I'm going as I need to face my fears as much as she needs to do the same. It's win-win all around. I'm off Monday for Pulaski Day. Other than that, the anxiety is gone. My doctor took me off of Celebrex and switched me to Tylenol Arthritis Pain formula and it works just as well without any potential dangerous side effects. I guess life is as good as it can get for now. :)

No comments: