Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Surgery tomorrow

I have to have my appendix removed so I'm going in tomorrow for surgery. Surgery is scheduled to begin at noon CST and shouldn't last long. I have to be at the hospital by 10am. I'm not looking forward to it but it has to be done. I haven't had surgery since 1966 when I had my tonsils out. I keep saying that when it comes to surgery, I'd rather be the one going in than the ones stuck outside waiting for the person in surgery. Tomorrow I'll either prove myself right or eat my own words. I should be home by Tuesday. I have been out of work on disability since September when my appendix burst. I hope to be back at work within a couple of weeks. I just hope that my paruresis doesn't get in the way of this situation. I want things to go smooth. Those that read this, I ask for prayers and I appreciate any I get.

No comments: