Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 10, 2006

My birthday

Today is my birthday and I am glad I have my bashful bladder syndrome under control. I have mental tools I can use if I ever find myself in trouble like that again. I had a pretty good birthday which ended ten minutes ago. I'm learning about myself and that I'm worthy of self-respect. It's a good feeling. I still have some problems in some bathrooms but not in many of them anymore. I still have problems if I have to travel a long distance by car and I'm not the one driving.Things have quieted down in all aspects of my life: oniine, family, friends, work, everything. I'm glad as it will give me time to learn more about myself and how I got myself in various kinds of trouble over the last few weeks. Lord knows i can use the rest too. I got a nice clock/calculator and also a new addressbook for my birthday plus a bunch of cards and $30 in cash. In addition, I got a 1 gig card for my mp3 player. I love having over 100 songs on my mp3 player. I got tired of listening to the same old 37 or so songs I had on it when it only had a 250 meg flash memory card in it.

No comments: