Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Off Xanax - 1 month later

Tomorrow will be one month I'm off Xanax.  I'm happier than I ever thought I could be.  My senses aren't dulled and my enthusiasm and passion for life is greater than ever.  The withdrawal effects have almost totally disappeared.  I occasionally have waves of nausea but it goes away.  I do experience waves of anxiety from time to time but I look at it in wonder and observe it.  It never ceases to fade away.  It turns out that Xanax may have dulled the panic attacks but it also dulled my enthusiasm and excitement for life too.  Guess you trade  off one for the other but I've taken back my excitement and enthusiasm   Next up is my wedding in civil court May 25th and I can't wait!  I see my psychiatrist in July and we'll talk about the remaining medications I'm on but there's no hurry.   Life, here I come!  Full speed ahead!  

No comments: