Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 08, 2012

Xanax - 6 months off

I haven't touched a Xanax in six months.  I won't lie and say I haven't craved one but I don't want to set my recovery back so I am determined not to touch Xanax.  Since my doctor upped my Cymbalta and Zyprexa, I haven't had the sensations of nerve tingling all over my body.  My sleep has not improved.  The other night, I woke up to see my hand balled into a fist and travelling towards my fiancee.  Yeah I was about to punch her in the arm but woke up before I connected.  I really want to work on this sleep issue of mine.  She has issues of her own and doesn't need to put up shields while asleep to prevent her from getting hit either with my fist or my elbow.   We have temporarily cancelled wedding plans for the moment.   We have other issues more pressing to deal with first.  Emotionally, I'm feeling great. 

A few weeks ago, we took a trip to Valparaiso, Indiana for a BeautiControl training for Leanne.  She drove the whole six hours herself.  We went with a friend and this friend had to drive me back because of a panic attack.  Leanne came home later with her director.  I'm so proud of her. Last weekend, we had a booth at our local Oktoberfest and we stayed nearly six hours trying to drum up business.  

No comments: