Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 04, 2005

3 month update

I'm back to work now three months. In that time, I was off one day in September for stomach flu (which normally would sideline me for 3-4 days), I was off for four days in October for bronchitis/pneumonia (normally would sideline me for 1-2 weeks) and I was off a half day in November for stomach cramps and other signs of indigestion. Other than that, I worked straight. I did face disciplinary hearing in November for the 4 days I was off in October since all but half a day was covered by sick and vacation days. They let it slide but told me I have to prove I can accrue time or they'd have to end our employment relationship (fire me). I'm doing my best. CBT for paruresis is coming to an end but I'm going to be transferred to another CBT for social anxiety. I'll post in the next couple days my thoughts on the CBT progress to date and my conclusions.

No comments: